Women’s Prayer Fellowship is conducted on all Fridays. This fellowship is conducted by Sr. Pastor’s wife Asst. Pastor.Mrs. Jemimah David. She is a B.A. graduate and also a Secondary Grade trained teacher who has worked in DPI ( Directorate of Public Instructions ). After marriage she resigned the job and started to assist the Sr. Pastor in the Lord’s Ministry. She is a mighty prayer warrior who has been a foundation for the development of this ministry. Please pray for Sis.Jemimah David.
Youth Prayer Meeting on all 1st & last Sundays ( 2 PM )
- Financial Support to Missionaries in North India.
- Conducting Area Prayer Meetings.
- Monthly Support to poor Widows in our Church.
- Financial support to the educational needs of the poor children.
OUR FUTURE MINISTRIES
- To start a Tuition Centre for the poor children.
- To conduct free medical camp in the villages.
- To start Home for the Aged.
- To start Children’s Home for Orphans
- To conduct free Wedding for poor.
- To take care the children residing on the streets and the rag pickers.
- May the Lord will bless you all.